- Review: Cornel Micu, “From Peasants to Farmers? Agrarian Reforms and Modernisation in Twentieth Century Romania”, Martor Anthropology Review (2014), 192-198.
- Review of Ekaterina Pravilova, A Public Empire: Property and the Quest for the Common Good in Imperial Russia, Princeton University Press, 2014, in English Historical Review (forthcoming)
- Review of Stefan Ionescu, “Jewish Resistance to ‘Romanianization’, 1940-44, Palgrave Macmillan, 2015 in European Review of History 1-3 2016
- Review of Charles R. Geisst, Beggar Thy Neighbor: A History of Usury and Debt, University of Pennsylvania Press, 2013 Charles R. Geisst, in European Review of History 6 (2016)
- Review of Kristen Ghodsee, The Left Side of History: World War II and the Unfulfilled Promise of Communism in Eastern Europe, Duke University Press, 2015, in European Review of History 20.1 (2015)